Merchant Reputation System
100% trusted merchants meet 100% trustworthy clients
There are cases when for one reason or another either the transaction or the item does not meet the requirements of the other party. If both of those parties can resolve the issue on their own — it’s great, but if they cannot?
Bitcoinus platform introduces merchant rating. It will apply to all of our clients who sell anything anywhere. Let’s say the retail client does not get its item due to some unforeseen circumstances.
No matter which party might have caused the issue it is always important to have a back up. In the cases where both parties do not reach agreement within a 7 day period, there will be a procedure initiated which involves a 3rd party moderator. This person will be acting as a neutral party who initiates an effective issue solving procedure for both — buyer and seller.
In case of common agreement, no negative feedback remains on either party. However, if similar cases start to emerge more often involving the same merchant or a buyer, Bitcoinus team reserve the right to exclude the seller from the platform to prevent any loss of funds or possible frauds of any kind.
In general, all buyers will be able to rate sellers that use our platform as their processing tool. Bitcoinus monitors the transactions and all feedback generation carefully in order to maintain the high transparency of cryptocurrency related operations.
The ultimate benefits for BITS token holders
- 0% merchant transaction fees when payment is done in BITS.
- Implemented merchant reputation system to ensure secure transactions.
- All-season-long sales from most of Bitcoinus retail partners.
- Maximum liquidity of BITS tokens ensured by trading in all major exchanges.
- Bitcoinus team tokens locked for 12 months - no market manipulation.
- Online crypto payments industry growth to boom in exponential progression.